Thursday 15 April 2010

New followers....


Lots of new followers to list today:

Glenda Peppercorn Minis, Anneke pieplyts, Maria Jose marivigano, Mini Beginnings, Leo Furtado Miniaturas Leo Furtado, Julie Diary of an Edwardian Dolls House, Angeles Las pinturas de Baldu, Ana Tiny Delights, Amy Amy's Miniatures and Smalls, Meli Abellan, Debbie Debbies Tiny Treasures, Dora Enlaces, Julia Bear cabin miniatures, Ines Alvarez Moreno Sigueme en Munequines, Carmen la ventana a mi mundo, Sonya cannellaemelograno, Evelien ejacreates, Marlies Marlies and minis, Syliva lotjesdollshouse, Casita Mini and The Old Maid the sunny hours 112 miniatures

Thank you all for following my blog. It's very nice to see you here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome, love the flowers!

    groetjes evelien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene

    I just came across your blog.

    i am English but I live in California now. I used to spend a lot of time in Kelso and you top pic makes me really homesick for Scotland :-(

    If I'd not moved to Cali I was about to move to Edinburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the welcome, Irene - I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online