Wednesday 24 February 2010

A happy little dance!


This morning I was thrilled to find that I've been passed this award by Genevieve Thank you Genevieve for thinking of me.

I now have to pass this award to six others whose blogs I enjoy. No easy task as there are so many to choose from. The rules are:

1. Display the image and publish the rules;
2. Post the link of who won the prize;
3. Pass the award to six other blogs; and
4. Send notice to the blogs listed.

I'm passing this award to:

1. Casey
2. Eva
3. Sylvia
4. Synnove
5. Sandra
6. Josje

Thank you everyone for such inspirational blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Irene!!! It is truly appreciated!
    Only thing is..I cannot choose between a all of the adorable and "sunshine filling" blogs..so I don´t!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Irene - thank you very much and
    congratulations to your award!

    Eva J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene,

    it's all looking really authentic. I'm enjoying seeing you put it all together and keep the stories coming!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Irene,
    I found your blog recently and love the Scottish theme!
    I have left an award for you on my blog if you want to pick it up.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online