The stonework was a bit time consuming as it couldn't all be done at once and I had to wait on some of it drying before moving on to the other side.
The front and sides of the attic window would have been tricky using just the stencil but I made templates of the shapes I needed, painted them and did it that way.
Unfortunately, while removing the bottom door, I managed to snap a bit of the window frame - hence the masking tape. It's OK now though and pretty solid.
I've been having a think about how to turn the Georgian style pre-fitted door into a half and half stable type door and I think I've come up with a solution so that's the next task after adding the character to the stone work.